Businesses which are of modest financial proportion to those which are cash rich will lease equipment. These companies possess different characteristics and are leasing for a wide variety of individual needs and motivations. Lavanett can inform you about the many benefits of leasing but only you know your organization’s long-term planning, cash flow, budget restrictions, tax position and general financial policy. Together with our leasing partners, a Canadian leader in equipment financing, we can determine if leasing can provide the right answer to your financial requirements.
You would not pay your employees five years in advance so why pay for your equipment five years in advance? Though exaggerated this point clearly illustrates that ownership in itself is not necessarily the primary concern in operating a successful business. Leasing has become a universally accepted method of financing and it is rare today to find a company who is not enjoying the benefits of a leasing program. In most businesses, profits can be generated through the use of equipment by not owning it at first.
Advantages to leasing:
- Savings on energy, labor and supply expense can pay a good portion of or possibly exceed a monthly lease payment
- Payments are fully tax deductible
- Frees up available cash and lines of credit
- Allows you to pay for your equipment as your business generates income
- Lease to own
- Fix cost for the term of the loan